ON EACH PRODUCT PAGE THERE IS A CLICK FOR SIZE CHART BUTTON FOR THE SIZE CHART IN METRIC/IMPERIAL (CLICK TO COVERT UNITS).
Measure yourself and make sure there are no areas you go over in size. The height and weight is a guide, but measuring is the most accurate.
We care about providing the best fit, hit the chat button to get instant help, or if unattended leave your email for a prompt reply
- We offer easy size exchanges, never get stuck with a wrong size
See instagram @kojofit for more images on fit.
IMPACT HIGH-WAISTED SKINNY FIT JEANS
- Tayla (Blonde) is 5'3 and wears size XS (8 Aus). Ameera (Brunette) is 5'6 and wears size XS (8 Aus). Reagan (Brunette) is 5'5 and wears S (10 Aus)
- Run true to size with regular full length, choose your normal Jeans size. Skinny fit will shape to slim legs as well as having stretch to accomodate larger legs.
ULTRA STRETCH JEANS, PANTS & SHORTS
- See information on size chart button!
- Run true to size with regular full length, choose your normal waist size. Skinny fit will shape to slim legs as well as having stretch to accomodate larger legs. These are not made oversize, do not size down.
- If you have large bodybuilder legs we suggest to go up a waist size more than your measured.
DRESS SHIRTS - LONG SLEEVE & SHORT SLEEVE
- If in doubt, select a size larger. These are a taper fit and rarely get exchanged for being larger than expected.
ESSENTIAL BAMBOO T-SHIRTS
- These have a tapered fit with a fitted upper body and tapered but not tight waist and a slightly elongated length.
- If you feel you are in between sizes, choose the smaller size for a fitted look. They have a lot of stretch so unlikely to feel tight.
REMEMBER WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP WITH THE FIT, HIT THE CHAT ANYTIME AND IF UNATTENDED, LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS